Features & Benefits
Vasyli Custom Orthotics
Triplanar Motion Control - "TMC"™
- Rearfoot Angular Restraining Mechanism "ARM"™ controls frontal plane motion (calcaneal eversion) STC: Sustentacula tali control™ - the control point for the rearfoot wedge
- 1st ray plantarflexor - assists function of the 1st ray, a major stabilizing influence in the forefoot
- Lateral grid: prevents lateral shifting of the heel cup during the strike phase
- Metatarsal raise - assists function of the metatarsals "transverse arch"
- Deep heel cup - stabilizes heel position to maximise control
- Sorbon™ shock dot - designed to dissipate force along the angle of strike
- Rubbed nylon with "footfresh"™ - deodorizing cover eliminates odor and moisture build up
- Heat moldable (refer to page 17)
- Balanced rearfoot - forefoot ensures correct foot function
- Sagittal plane control - assists in controlling midfoot alignment
Triplanar Motion Control™
The ability to control foot function in all 3 cardinal planes: Frontal-Transverse-Sagittal.